Online Payments

Mobile Site
Shawnee Mobile

City Hall / 16 W 9th St

Click for Map

Welcome on Saturday, February 24, 2018 to

Welcome to the City of Shawnee Oklahoma Online City Hall. If you are a City of Shawnee Citizen, be sure to visit the Citizens Guide for quick access to information you need. If you are not a Shawnee Citizen check out the the Visitors Guide for Shawnee tourist information. View the latest City Report video below.

City Report Youtube Include - Displays most recent City Report

City Report: Avedis Expo Partnership

City Report Archive
Agenda30 - Meetings in the near future

News/Press Release Headline Include
Current News/Information
Commands: Show Headlines Only | Show All News

Trick-or-Treat on October 31!
The City Commission has established the official “Trick or Treat” night for HALLOWEEN to be on Monday, October 31 from
5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

A said...
It is usually on Broadway from Independence north to just a little past Federal.
10/31/2011 9:59:12 AM
J said...
Thank you very much S. Would you or someone else happen to know if trick or treating is centralized in a certain area along Broadway, or does it usually include both South and North regions of Broadway? Thanks again.
10/24/2011 11:27:14 AM
S said...
Broadway is one of the busiest neighborhoods to trick or treat on. We constantly stay so busy. That is where most go.
10/20/2011 8:57:28 PM
J said...
I am hoping someone could offer some direction on which neighborhood(s) usually participate in trick or treating. I've lived in this city for about a year, and was disappointed that nobody trick or treated in my neighborhood or participated in giving out treats last Halloween. I did find out a little too late last Halloween that families were flocking to certain neighborhoods, but I don''t know if this is the case for every Halloween year in Shawnee. I would greatly appreciate your input. Thanks.
10/19/2011 2:50:37 PM

View Current Residential Garage Sales with a Map

Click for Shawnee, Oklahoma Forecast
Follow @Shawnee_WX on Twitter

Horse Image Include

Looking to reserve a park pavilion, community building, or facility?
Use our Reservation System HERE

Looking for a lost Pet? Looking for a new pet?
Visit the Shawnee Online Shelter by clicking here now!

Been in an auto accident in the City?
You can now get your free online Accident Report on the Police Page for free.
Click here for more information.
If you're thinking about starting a construction project?
Be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. Call the Code Enforcement Division at 405-878-1666 if you have questions regarding City Building Codes. Zoning issues are handled by the Community Development Division 

Building Permits and Licenses If you’re thinking about starting a construction project, be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. You can download a permit application at Building Permits and Licenses or call 405-878-1666 if you have any questions.

Residential or "Garage" Sales require a permit too. The cost is $10.00 for a 2 day permit and you are allowed 3 sales a year. The price includes 3 signs. They can be obtained at 222 N Broadway and you can call 405-878-1616 if you have any questions. Your sale will be Listed Here for free as well.

The City issues numerous other permits and licenses. If in doubt, call the Planning and Building Department at one of the above numbers.

Need to Report Nuisance Property?
You can view and report high grass and weeds, inoperative cars, derelict cars, or vacant buildings, online at the Action Center or call 405-878-1602.

Housing Information
Several assistance programs are available to help ensure that our citizens are able to afford quality housing. The City's CDBG Urban Renewal Office administers loan and grant programs for emergency repairs and home improvement.